Thursday, September 17, 2009

First Attempt

Well here I am. Blogging. Kendall is behind this all of the way and I do thank her for giving me a nudge. Mitchell and I were at the Gourmet Market last weekend and we are excited about our "finds". We will be carrying an Italian line of foods called "Galli". I could have stayed there all day eating the samples. It is a good thing that was our last food booth. Galli is one of many new items. You will need to stop in "ingredients" and see.

There is a meeting here tonight of the Dental Hygienist. This is our second gathering of this kind and I am anxious to see how it goes.

A lot will be happening downtown in the next few weeks. Jammin' in the Alley tomorrow; Frolic on Franklin (and Strawberry Alley Saturday); of course the downtown market is Saturday 8-1, and the Art Walk is October 1. There is much more after happening after October 1 that I will write about later.

Well that Dental Hygienists are arriving, so I better go and play hostess. Bon Appetit.

No comments:

Post a Comment